- sweet pepper green 100 gram
- sweet pepper red 100 gram
- parsley 10 gram
- chili sauce 0.5 dl
- mayonaise 7 dl
- hard boiled egg 1
In the 1950s, Thousand Island dressing became a standard condiment, used on sandwiches and salads alike. It is widely used in fast-food restaurants and diners in America but also is a standard in the “French cuisine” this recipe is from Eugene Pauli .
- Measure ingredients
- cut the sweet pepper in 4 pieces remove the seeds en cut “brunoise’
- Chop parsley
- Blanch the 2 colours sweet pepper en shock them in ice water
- drain the sweet pepper once its cold and put them in a bowl
- add chili sauce and mayonaise
- chop the boiled eggs or push them through a strainer
- add parsley and stir with spatula
Uses for sandwiches, salads etc etc .