- -About half kilo of skinless,boneless chicken breasts.
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3-4 garlic cloves, grated or finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablepoon lemon juice
- In a small bowel combine all the marinade ingredients together,it won’t need more salt or black pepper because of the soy sauce but you can always add more as your own taste.
- In a bigger bowel or a heavy plastic bag add the marinade to the chicken and make sure the chicken is well coated by the marinade.
- Keep it in the refregirator for 2 hours up yo 6 hours.
- Heat your grill and cook the chicken for 5 minutes to each side or until it is nicely done.
Such an healthy and delicious recipe that became a family favourite in my home..it is also simple and fast to do that will became a first option in dinner parties or maybe late lunch in the weekends,please try it and you won’t regret.
Serve it with barbecue sauce, peanut sauce and grilled vegetables.
Tip of the recipe:
The perfect desert that goes well with this dish is mixed Berry Parfait.