- 1500 gram chicken wings or party wings
- 30 gram sesame oil
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 garlic cloves chopped not pressed
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp black pepper grinded
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp chopped lemon gras
- 1tbsp sesame seeds
This chicken wing dish was a runner for many years in one of the restaurants i worked. Especially with
soccer matches we sold huge amounts. I know in the US soccer is not that popular but any other sport match will do just fine 😉
also great when watching a movie …chicken wings and beer…what a life :-))
- Preheat oven to 190 °C
- Place chicken in a baking dish where they have same space and are not stacked.
- Mix the oil, soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic,vinegar,sugar,chili salt and pepper and pour over the chicken.
- roast the sesame seeds in a pan so the flavor comes out
- Bake at 190°C for one hour or until sauce is caramelized. sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.