This recipe was once developed with a tasting panel. From the 20 people 18 were positive about this recipe. It has been in production for a while. This can be used as an entree or meal on those summer days where you just don’t like to eat a whole meal.This is a personal favorite of mine.
|Penne di Salmone affumicato||
- 1 pasta penne 300 gram
- 1 water cooked with 1% salt 900 gram
- 2 olive oil 5 gram
- 2 black pepper (heated) 0.5 gram
- 2 white wine vinegar 75 gram
- 2 sugar 75 gram
- 2 sea salt 2 gram
- 3 tomato cubes (canned) 100 gram
- 3 spring onion chopped 50 gram
- 3 parsley chopped 25 gram
- 3 chopped sweet basil 10 gram
- 3 smokes salmon chopped in small cubes 150 gr
- 3 pine nuts whole roasted 20 gram
- 3 pecorino romano cheese shredded 40 gram
- cook the pasta one day before. When cooked Al dente take the pasta out and cool down. Add the water (1) and cover with plastic overnight .Pasta has the tendency to soak up the water.If we don’t do that the dressing will go in the pasta and in the end the pasta salad is too dry.
- heat the oil (2) and shortly heat the pepper add the rest of (2) to make sort of dressing.Cool down and add (3).
- Take the pasta out of the fridge and look if all water has been absorbed if not sieve briefly, Add the mixture in the pasta and cool down 2 hours before serving.
- Happy cooking