Since its Summer in most of the places here is a free recipe to make your Guests Happy. Stuffed Avocado is a friend to most people. This entree is great to serve in a menu or just light lunch during these hot summer days.
- 6 Avocado (ripe)
- 250 gr Crab
- 250 gr Shrimp (uncooked)
- 2 Apple
- 20 gr Dill
- 1 onion
- 4 gloves garlic
- 1 th.spoon Paprika powder
- 1 spn. Brandy
- 3 spn ketchup
- 6 spn. Mayonnaise
- 1 th.spn. black pepper
- 1 Lemon
- Salt ( to own taste)
- 3 Cherry tomato
- Chop the onion and garlic. Put olive oil in a teflon pan.
- Add the garlic and onion in the pan.Turn on the stove so it can slowly heat
- When glaced add the shrimp and crab.
- Fry for 3 minutes till shrimp turn red. Put in the Fridge to cool
- Peel the apple and cut is small cubes (french term : Brunoise see cooking lessons on all4food.net)
- Chop the dill and cut the lemon in half to use 1 half of the lemon.Squeeze the lemon over the apple
- Take the cooled shrimp and crab out of the fridge. add the brandy,paprika powder,ketchup, mayonnaise,black pepper and mix well.Add apple mixture
- Cut the avocado ( in length) and take out the seed.Take a spoon and get stick it on the side of the skin then take the avocado out without damaging the skin.
- Cut the avocado in cubes and add it to the rest of the mixture.
- Fill your avocado with the mixture and garnish with a half cherry tomato,some dill and a slice of the half lemon that is left.
Apple and Avocado are delicate ingredients. To keep their color use lemon or vinegar